Registrar Psychiatry, Ireland
MUST HAVE 4+ YEARS EXPERIENCE
Medforce would like to invite doctors with 4 + years’ experience in Psychiatry to apply for a Registrar level position in hospitals all across Ireland.
The registrar is responsible for providing frontline and hands-on care for a wide variety of patients within the Psychiatry Department. Not only does the registrar provide lifesaving medical care, they are also responsible for guiding and training the junior staff (SHO’s). On-call duties are also required for Psychiatry Registrars which allow the individuals to take full responsibility and gain valuable experience in their speciality.
Taking on this position enables a highly motivated experienced medical professional to develop new skills and to apply their extensive knowledge in a challenging but worthwhile and exciting environment.
Ideal candidates will have completed one of the following:
- Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists (UK) (MRCPsych)
- The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatry
- IMC registration – must be active
- Relevant qualifications
- 4 + years Psychiatry experience
- Previous research in clinical specialities with a number of publications
- Irish or UK experience desirable
- IELTS certificate with an overall band score of 7.0 or OET certificate with an overall band score of B – must be in date
In order to practice medicine in Ireland, it is necessary to be registered with the Irish Medical Council (IMC). For further information on how to register with the IMC follow the link www.medicalcouncil.ie
You are in good hands with Lincoln Healthcare Recruitment, your trusted Healthcare Recruitment Specialists. We are proud to be one of the leaders in supplying healthcare professionals all across Ireland.
We also have a dedicated compliance department to assist you with all your documentation should you be relocating to Ireland.