Medforce is recruiting Registered Psychiatric Nurse to join the Nursing home team in the heart of Dublin City.
In addition to working closely with the Clinical Nurse Manager or Assistant Director of Nursing, the successful candidate will also contribute to the multidisciplinary team by delivering professional nursing expertise either individually or in group settings to patients, residents, and clients. Assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating care according to the highest professional and ethical standards will be a key component of the role.
- Must be registered on the Psychiatric Division of the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI).
- Have the Clinical and administrative capacity to properly discharge the functions of the role.
- Mental Health Act Training is desirable.
- Working Knowledge of HIQA standards, procedures, and guidelines.
- Proven track record of professional ability, leadership, communication, and organisational skills.
- Be flexible in relation to work pattern.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
Some of the Benefits
- Excellent Salary.
- Lunch and Learn days.
- Career development.
- Comprehensive training programme.
- Free onsite staff parking.
- Subsidised restaurant.
If you are interested in the role, please email me with your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are in good hands with Medforce, your trusted Healthcare Recruitment Specialists. We are proud to be one of the leaders in supplying healthcare professionals all across Ireland.