We would like to invite applications from doctors with a strong interest and experience in Obstetrics and Gynaecology to apply for a Registrar level position with an immediate start in a University Hospital in the West of Ireland.
The registrar is responsible for providing frontline and hands-on care for a wide variety of patients within the Obs & Gynae Department. Not only does the registrar provide lifesaving medical care, they are also responsible for guiding and training the junior staff (SHO’s). On-call duties are also required for Obs & Gynae Registrars which allow the individuals to take full responsibility and gain valuable experience in their speciality.
Taking on this position enables a highly motivated experienced medical professional to develop new skills and to apply their extensive knowledge in a challenging but worthwhile and exciting environment.
Ideal candidates will have completed one of the following;
- Membership of the Royal College of Paediatrics MRCPI Obs & Gynae
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Does not require a work permit or visa as this is for an immediate start post
- IMC registration
- Relevant qualifications
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Previous research in clinical specialities with a number of publications
- Irish or UK experience desirable
- Excellent English skills (IELTS certificate with an overall band score of 7.0 or OET certificate with an overall band score of B)
In order to practice medicine in Ireland, it is necessary to be registered with the Irish Medical Council (IMC). For further information on how to register with the IMC follow the link www.medicalcouncil.ie
You are in good hands with Medforce, your trusted Healthcare Recruitment Specialists. We are proud to be one of the leaders in supplying healthcare professionals all across Ireland.