Registrar in Emergency Medicine, 5+ years’ experience – July Rotation
REGISTRAR EMERGENCY MEDICINE
Medforce is working in partnership with HSE Hospitals across Ireland towards the January 2023 rotation.
We would like to invite applications from Doctors with at least 5 years’ experience in Emergency Medicine to apply for a Registrar level position.
The registrar is responsible for providing frontline and hands-on care for a wide variety of patients within the Emergency Department. Not only does the registrar provide lifesaving medical care, they are also responsible for guiding and training the junior staff (SHO’s). On-call duties are also required for Emergency Medicine Registrars which allow the individuals to take full responsibility and gain valuable experience in their speciality.
Taking on this position enables a highly motivated experienced medical professional to develop new skills and to apply their extensive knowledge in a challenging but worthwhile and exciting environment.
Ideal candidates will have completed one of the following:
- Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons (MRCEM)
- American Board of Surgery
- Diploma in Primary Emergency Care of Emergency Medicine South Africa
- Emergency Medicine Diploma Australia (ACEM)
- Active IMC registration
- Relevant qualifications
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Irish or UK experience desirable
- IELTS certificate with an overall band score of 7.0 or OET certificate with an overall band score of B – must be in date
You are in good hands with Medforce, your trusted Healthcare Recruitment Specialists. We are proud to be one of the leaders in supplying healthcare professionals all across Ireland.
We also have a dedicated compliance department to assist you with all your documentation should you be relocating to Ireland.