Registrar Emergency Medicine – Ireland 2024
We would like to invite applications for Emergency Medicine Registrars – Nationwide vacancies for 2024 intake.
- Registered with Irish Medical Council. (IMC)
- Excellent English communication skills – (IELTS certificate with an overall band score of 7.0 or OET certificate with an overall band score of a B).
- Valid BLS & ACLS
Ideal Candidates will have completed the following
- Irish or UK experience ideal but not essential.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Membership exams an advantage.
In order to practice medicine in Ireland, it is necessary to be registered with the Irish Medical Council (IMC). For further information on how to register with the IMC follow the link www.medicalcouncil.ie
You are in good hands with Medforce, your trusted Healthcare Recruitment Specialists. We are proud to be one of the leaders in supplying healthcare professionals all across Ireland.