Medforce is recruiting Registered Staff Nurses to join the team of the dynamic team of nurses for the country’s largest independent provider of nursing home care in Co. Waterford, Co. Kerry, Co. Wicklow and Dublin City.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Director of Nursing. The candidate will also provide holistic, person-centred care, promoting optimum independence and enhancing the quality of life for residents.
- Currently registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) and passionate about Gerontological care.
- Working experience of HIQA Standards and Health Act Regulations 2013.
- Minimum 2 Years of Experience as a nurse working with elderly care.
- Excellent Clinical, Leadership and Organisational skills.
- Fluent in the English language (verbal and written) and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Work well with and lead a care team.
Some of Benefits
- Competitive Salary.
- Flexible Working Options.
- Life Insurance.
- Bike to Work Scheme.
If you are interested in the role, please email me with your CV at: email@example.com
You are in good hands with Medforce, your trusted Healthcare Recruitment Specialists. We are proud to be one of the leaders in supplying healthcare professionals all across Ireland.