Recruitment Consultant – Lincoln Healthcare
Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging career?
Do you want to take the next step with a progressive company that provides endless support and growth opportunities?
Then look no further, here at Lincoln Healthcare we offer excellent opportunities for people that want to make a difference and grow in a company that will support you with excellent mentors and endless support.
We are delighted to announce that we are recruiting an experienced Healthcare recruiter.
If you are an ambitious individual who strives for success, now is the time to turn your vision into your reality!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing team with excellent career progression prospects.
We provide endless opportunities for top talent to shine and make a difference such as meaningful work, constant learning, great people, and a community guided by core values that promote quality, integrity, and opportunity in everything we do.
We are always looking for budding talent and if you have the ambition to succeed, we can offer you an outstanding career path, ongoing development, and exceptional earning potential.
Our company has adapted to the hybrid working model, which gives our employees the combination of onsite and offsite work. The successful candidate will also have an opportunity to develop their career further with excellent career progression prospects.
Duties will include:
· Identification and management of potential candidate communication and attraction strategies to include but not limited to recruitment platforms and social media
· To develop a rapid response to potential applicants ensuring the streamlining of shortlisting and booking for interview
· To manage interviews and post interview process including verification of qualifications and job offers
· Actively source, qualify and screen candidates
· Conducting role plays ahead of your candidates’ interviews
· Manage and update our CRM & Database
· Posting on jobs boards, checking the internal databases and social media platforms.
· Maintaining a high level of communication with your client and candidates
· You have 1 – 2 years’ experience in any of the above disciplines or in Healthcare Recruitment.
· Knowledge of international recruitment
· You thrive on delivering results for your clients & candidates
· You know the value of daily and planned business development,
· Candidate engagement & networking activities to achieve your role KPI & revenue targets
· You enjoy learning new systems, new approaches & digital skills to reach clients and in-demand talent
· The ability to work in a highly competitive environment which requires an individual who can work under pressure and autonomously.
· You value autonomy to get things done & seek out coaching or support when needed.
· You work well with a small team and maximise job visibility and your role as a trusted recruitment agent using web and social platform
· Have prior experience in a fast-paced competitive recruitment environment
· Be a self-starter and demonstrate innovation in terms of developing strategies
· Ability to work in a highly competitive environment requires an individual who can work autonomously and under pressure
· Be confident, professional, have an entrepreneurial spirit and like to be creative and innovative in solving problems
· Be ambitious and focused on establishing a career in recruitment.
· Solid computer skills across MS including PPT. Word. Excel and outlook
· Competitive Upwardly paying commission structure
· Established Repeat Business from core Clients
· Flexible working week – combined remote & in-office work week
We are eager to speak with target driven, ambitious, innovative individuals who want to evolve and grow into their next chapter.
To discuss in full, please contact Eimear Divney on +353 1 963 7070