A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and experienced Radiography Service Manager to join one of Irelands most advanced Hospitals, located in Galway.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with previous leadership experience to take the next step in their career.
If you are a Radiology Services Manager looking to work 35 hours per week across a four-day week, then look no further.
If you are a Radiology Manager with proven people management skills, if you have efficiently lead a Radiology department, supervised and mentored all the Radiographers, I would like to hear from you.
Medforce Recruitment are seeking to appoint an experienced and highly skilled, clinical leader to manage a state-of-the-art Radiology department in Galway city. Our client is a leading independent hospital that offers world class clinical care and world class comfort.
Purpose of the Post
Manage and supervise the Radiography area, ensuring effective delivery of clinical patient care and compliance with administrative and clinical policies and procedures. Assess the clinical needs based on customer feedback (e.g. physicians, patients) and develop programs to meet the needs.
Permanent, fulltime role, 35 hour working week, worked across 4 days or 5 days between Monday and Friday.
Salary range €80-€85K per annum plus a Bonus of 10% based on goals sets and achieved and an excellent range of benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage, supervise and coordinate delivery of patient care for assigned areas.
- Ensure compliance with clinical patient care standards, regulatory requirements and established policies and procedures.
- To champion, lead and inspire the radiology team
- Actively support and promote a professional clinical model that encourages staff participation in the development of clinical standards.
- Assist Allied Health Executive with strategic planning for the department.
- Plan, schedule and organize work for employee groups ensuring proper distribution of assignments and efficient utilization of personnel, space and facilities.
- Monitor the level of resources utilized in service delivery and determine the appropriateness of resource consumption for assigned areas.
- Develop action plan in conjunction with the Allied Health Executive to ensure balance among budget neutrality, resource efficiency and satisfaction with patient care delivery.
- Maintain required records, reports and statistics for administrative, quality assurance, safety, and infection control purposes. Communicate requirements to staff and hold staff accountable to established requirements.
- Co-ordinate the development, implementation and evaluation of departmental or area policies and procedures designed to improve operational efficiency.
- Oversee various personnel actions including but not limited to, recruitment, performance appraisals, disciplinary actions, terminations and other related activities.
I am happy to hear from you if you have the following:
- Have a relevant third level qualification in Radiology.
- Have a postgraduate diploma/degree/MSc in Healthcare management.
- Have relevant and up to date clinical and management experience.
- Experience of leading teams to succeed.
- Be CORU registered.
- Have a proven success record in the management of staff issues.
- Knowledge of: Standards in Radiography, Legislation, Quality Assurance, Risk Management, Developments in Radiography Skills & Attributes
- Passion to deliver high quality diagnostic services.
- Excellent organisation, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Proven people management skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Be able to express and address issues clearly, both orally and in writing and articulate them as necessary.
- Ability to initiate, develop and deliver quality projects which are relevant and assist the Hospital to achieve and maintain its quality targets on an ongoing basis.
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: +353 85 8768218 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com