Do you want to work in one of the World’s Leading Academic Teaching hospitals? If Teaching, Education and Research is important to you, I’d like to hear from you….
Medforce Recruitment have a range of Permanent Job Opportunities for enthusiastic, committed and experienced Radiographers to join a highly skilled, friendly, hardworking Radiology department within a World Leading Academic Hospital in Dublin.
Medforce Recruitment are excited to announce we are recruiting dual trained, experienced Radiographers to join a highly skilled, dedicated friendly Radiology team.
This Public hospital in Dublin city is recognised worldwide for setting standards of excellence in clinical diagnosis and treatment, education and research and a pioneering, multi-disciplinary approach to patient care. This is the only public hospital in Ireland with international accreditation.
Working hours: basic 35-hour week. You will be required to work the agreed roster / on call arrangements advised to you by your line manager. Flexible shift patterns including long days. Annual Salary €39,500 – €59,000 plus on call payment.
- Diagnostic Diploma of College of Radiographers or BSc Hons
- CORU Registration (Essential
- Post qualification experience in diagnostic imaging desirable but not essential
- Planning & Managing Resources
- Ensuring Quality Being the communication channel Creating Team Spirit Embracing the Change & Service Development
- Excellent Communication and Organisations skills
- Self-motivated & able to motivate others
- Good IT skills including Word and Excel
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this fantastic role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: 085-8768218 or contact Charlene by email your CV to email@example.com