Are you a Professionally Qualified Social Worker with CORU registration and experience working in Primary care?
Medforce Recruitment have an exciting opportunity available for a CORU registered Social Worker to join the team in Grangegorman Primary Care centre.
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a CORU registered Social Worker to join a robust Primary Care team. This is an exciting role is very varied, this is an ideal opportunity to develop a wide range of skills.
The successful candidate will be part of a very supportive Primary Care Team. In this role you will be given regular supervision, you will be supported closely by your colleagues in this role. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated social worker who have experience of working with people who have complex needs. We are seeking proactive and confident candidates.
Role: A specified Purpose contract up to 12 months, full-time 35 hours, Monday -Friday. Plus 27 days paid holidays and 10 bank holidays. Salary range starts at €45,773-€62,000 per annum.
You are a potential candidate if you have the following:
- A recognised qualification as a Social Worker
- Registration with CORU essential
- Experience working in the community/primarycare desirable
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, initiative, teamwork and time management skills
- Knowledge of policy, legislation and best practice guidelines relevant to social work practice issues.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to work to tight deadlines
- A full drivers’ licence with access to a car
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by telephone: +3531 9637070 or +353 85 8768218 to discuss.