Professionally Qualified Social Worker
Are you a Professionally Qualified CORU registered Social Worker with experience n Primary care?
Medforce Recruitment are seeking Social Workers who are eager to work in the community……. Do you wish to develop robust care pathways to enhance the patient experience?
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a Social Worker to join a robust Primary Care Community team in south Dublin. This role is very varied, this is an ideal opportunity to develop a wide range of skills.
We have vacancies in Blackrock, Sandyford, Ranleigh, Irishtown, Dun Laoghaire, Wicklow etc for Staff Grade Social Workers.
The successful candidate will be part of a very supportive Primary Care Team. In this role you will be given regular supervision, you will be supported closely by your colleagues in this role. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated social worker who have experience of working with people who have complex needs.
We are seeking proactive and confident people who can adapt to changing situations and environments.
Role: A specified Purpose contract up to 12 months, full-time 35 hours, Monday -Friday.
You are a potential candidate if you have the following
- A recognised qualification as a Social Worker
- Registration with CORU essential
- Experience working in the community essential
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, initiative, teamwork and time management skills
- Knowledge of policy, legislation and best practice guidelines relevant to social work practice issues.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to work to tight deadlines
- A full drivers’ licence with access to a car
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this fantastic role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone on 085 876 8218 to discuss this exciting opportunity.