Medforce is a leading healthcare organization that partners with Children’s Disability Network Teams (CDNT) to provide intervention services to children between the ages of 0-18 years with complex developmental needs. Our services are based on a Family Centered Practice Model, aligned with the Progressing Disability Services. We offer an exciting opportunity to work as part of a dynamic team dedicated to making a positive impact on children’s lives.
The purpose of the role is to deliver a high-quality, evidence-based, and family-centered physiotherapy service to children and young people (0-18 years) with complex needs, operating within an interdisciplinary framework.
The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting thorough assessments and implementing appropriate physiotherapy interventions. Additionally, they will provide essential equipment, postural management, and orthotics to support the children’s overall development and well-being. This role is a key component of the community disability network services and operates within a family-centered model of care.
Role: full-time contract working 35 hours, Monday-Friday.
Salary: €40,325-€58,483(HSE PayScale)
Essential Requirements: To be considered for this position, you must meet the following essential requirements:
- Current CORU registration as a Physiotherapist .
- Proven experience in delivering a physiotherapy service.
- Excellent communication, initiative, time management, and teamwork skills.
- Evidence of appropriate Continuing Professional Development (CPD) relevant to paediatric physiotherapy.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team work skills
- Planning and organisational skills and effective time management skills
- Evidence of participation in continued professional development in paediatrics
Join our team at Medforce and make a difference in the lives of children with complex developmental needs. Apply now to be part of a rewarding and fulfilling career.
If you would like to know more details, please contact Giannina Castroneira on the below details.