Medforce Recruitment are excited to be recruiting a Physiotherapist to join an Inpatient Rehabilitation Team based in Co. Louth.
This post is a 3-month contract with an immediate start.
Salary: €40,325-€68,998 HSE Pay scale depending on experience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry a clinical caseload appropriate to the post.
- Be responsible for client assessment, development and implementation of individualised treatment plans that are client centred and in line with best practice.
- Be responsible for goal setting in partnership with the client, family and other team members as appropriate.
- Communicate and work in co-operation with other team members.
- Develop effective communication with and provide instruction, guidance and support to service users, family, carers etc.
- Document client records in accordance with professional standards and departmental policies.
- Provide a service in varied locations in line with local policy / guidelines and within appropriate time allocation (e.g. clinic, home visits).
- Participate in review meetings, case conferences, ward rounds etc. as appropriate.
- Maintain quality standards of work and co-operate with quality assurance programmes.
- Seek the advice of relevant personnel when appropriate / as required.
- Maintain professional standards in relation to confidentiality, ethics and legislation.
- Operate within own scope of Physiotherapy practice as per CORU requirements and in accordance with local guidelines.
- A BSc in Physiotherapy or an equivalent CORU registered Physiotherapy qualification.
- CORU Registered.
- Display effective communication skills (verbal & written).
- Tailors the communication method and the message to match the needs of the audience; demonstrates active listening skills.
- Demonstrate an ability to manage and develop self and others in a busy working environment.
- Demonstrate clinical knowledge, clinical reasoning skills and evidence-based practice appropriate to carrying out the duties and responsibilities of the role in line with relevant legislation and standards.
- Available to start as soon as possible.
-Monday to Friday 08:30-16:00
-35 Hour week
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to:
Job Ref: LH9