Medforce Recruitment is proud to have partnered with a National Disability Organisation to recruit a Children’s Disability Network Physiotherapist for its team in Balbriggan, North Dublin.
Our client is renowned for investing in their people and providing exceptional care in the disability sector. They are dedicated to delivering high-quality services through their friendly, professional, and experienced healthcare team. As the service expands, this is an exciting opportunity to play a crucial role in shaping its future.
Essential requirements are:
- A recognised degree in Physiotherapy.
- Current CORU registration or evidence of application acceptance for CORU
- Evidence of appropriate, relevant CPD
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Excellent communication, initiative, time management and teamwork skills
Desirable requirements are:
- Full driver’s licence.
- Paediatric disability experience.
- Experience working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Knowledge of instrumented gait/movement analysis
Salary range €40325 – €58483 per annum 12 month contract
If you are a dedicated and experienced Physiotherapist who is passionate about providing high-quality care to children with disabilities, this is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable organization that values its staff and fosters professional growth. Please submit your application.
If you would like to know more details, please contact Giannina Castroneira on the below details.