At Medforce Recruitment we have partnered with a children’s disabilty service in Co. Dublin, Co.Offaly and Co. Wexford to recruit a Senior & Staff Grade Physiotherapists.
Our client is dedicated to improving the lives of children with intellectual disabilities and complex needs. This service wants to truly make a difference in people’s lives while giving their employees the opportunity to grow, be creative, be challenged and ultimately develop their career.
This exciting role demands excellent team working, communication skills and an innovative and committed approach to providing high quality patient care.
Role: Full Time, 35 hours per week, Monday -Friday.
Salary: €40,325-€68,998 HSE Pay Scale
- Hold a Physiotherapy qualification recognised by the Physiotherapists Registration Board at CORU – candidates must state CORU registration number on application, or CORU application number and date of submission if still awaiting registration number in the case of section 91 applicants.
- Full Driver’s licence
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and in challenging situations.
- Ability to work using own initiative and be flexible.
- Incremental HSE pay-scale, generous annual leave.
- Training and educational opportunities
- Supportive and innovative working environment
- Free onsite car parking
- Attractive benefits including paid sick leave scheme, cycle to work and family friendly policies
- Wellness at Work – Spectrum Life Workplace Wellbeing Programme
If you would like to know more details, please contact Leah with your CV at Lhall@medforce.ie
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 35 per week
Salary: €40,325.00-€68,998.00 per year
- Employee assistance program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- CO. Meath: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor’s (required)
- CORU Registration (required)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: LH20