Medforce Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Self-motivated, Enthusiastic Physiotherapist within a Primary Care team in Louth/Meath.
If you are a Highly skilled Physiotherapist who thrives to help adults to achieve their true potential, I want to hear from you.
Role: This is a Contract position working 35 hours per week, Monday – Friday for 12 months.
- Carry a clinical caseload appropriate to the post.
- Be responsible for client assessment, development and implementation of individualised treatment plans that are client centred and in line with best practice.
- Be responsible for goal setting in partnership with the client, family and other team members as appropriate.
- Have a working knowledge of the Health Information and Quality Authority (HIQA) Standards as they apply to the role
- Hold a Physiotherapy qualification recognised by the Physiotherapists Registration Board at CORU – candidates must state CORU registration number on application, or CORU application number and date of submission if still awaiting registration number
- Full Driver’s licence
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and in challenging situations.
- Ability to work using own initiative and be flexible.
If you would like to know more details, please contact Daniel Sheehan on the below details.
Tel : 01 649 8594
Email : LHal@medforce.ie