Interested candidates must already reside in Ireland/UK.
If you are a CORU Registered Physiotherapist seeking a fresh start in 2024 in an environment where your work is valued, then look no further!
Medforce are delighted to have partnered with a Complex Specialist Rehabilitation Hospital located in South Dublin.This hospital provides services to patients who, as a result of an accident, illness or Injury, have acquired a physical or cognitive disability and require a specialist programme of rehabilitation.
On behalf of our client we are keen to speak to Physiotherapists at staff grade level who are passionate about working with patients to help them achieve their goals.
Job Purpose: The role entails delivering superior physiotherapy and rehabilitation services to patients across various programmes at the Hospital. This includes rotational assignments in areas such as Aquatic Physiotherapy, Sports & Exercise Physiotherapy, Respiratory, and Out-patient services every six months.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide timely, efficient, and effective physiotherapy assessment and treatment under the supervision of senior therapists.
- Uphold a high standard of interdisciplinary patient care.
- Participate in on-call, continuing care rotas, and initiatives like Maximising Rehabilitation Opportunities, which may include Saturday and extended day work.
- Foster good working relationships with physiotherapy colleagues and interdisciplinary team members.
- Attend relevant case conferences, ward rounds, and programme meetings.
- Maintain and report patient records, assessments, treatments, and progress.
- Actively participate in departmental meetings, contributing to the progress and development of the department and programme.
- Engage in mandatory training
- Participate in the physiotherapy in-service training programme, including completing two junior projects annually.
- Engage in programme-specific education and the practice education of student physiotherapists.
- Adhere to safety protocols as per the client’sl Safety Statement.
- Perform any additional duties relevant to the role as required.
Contract: One year specified purpose contract, a fulltime time position, 35-hour contract Monday-Friday with flexible shift patterns, plus excellent benefits. This is a fantastic opportunity for Physiotherapists to progress their careers.
Salary is dependent on experience; the range is between €41,075 – €58,500 per annum.
- B.Sc./masters degree in Physiotherapy approved by the Physiotherapists Registration Board at CORU.
- Membership of, or eligibility for membership of the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists (ISCP) and CORU registered at the time of application.
- Have completed the core placements of rehabilitation (neurology and care of the elderly) and respiratory as an undergraduate.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Evidence of continuing professional development