Person in Charge- Disability Service
Are you looking for a role that is both rewarding and challenging, in an environment where everyone’s contribution is valued, and individuality is recognised?
At Medforce Recruitment we are recruiting a Person in Charge on behalf of an intellectual disability residential service in Co. Tipperary.
If you have a strong management background, experience of working with people with intellectual disabilities and a good understanding of regulatory requirements, we want to hear from you!
Our client provides Residential Life sharing Services, Day Opportunities and Support Services, for adults with support needs.
Purpose of this role: The PIC will have operational responsibility to deliver and develop a person-centred outcome focused service to HIQA standards within an efficient, effective and value for money framework.
Role: Permanent, Full-time (40hrs p/w).
Salary: €53,000 Plus on call allowance of €3,904
- A minimum of a Level 7 on the QQI Framework – BA in Social Care Studies, Social Care Management or equivalent relevant qualification in Health or Social Care.
- Post graduate qualification ideally in Social Care Management or Management Qualification.
- At least 3 years of senior management experience at a similar level of responsibility including demonstrative experience strategic planning.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the health/social care or voluntary sector.
- Competitive salary
- Pay scales
- Career progression opportunities
- Work/life balance
- Paid annual leave
- Employee Assist Programme offering advice and counselling
- Death in Service Benefit
- Paid mandatory training
- Paid travel expenses
**Refer a friend bonus of €500**
**Return home flights to Ireland**
If you would like to know more details, please contact Heather Walsh on the below details.
Heather Walsh is a recruitment consultant with Medforce Recruitment. Medforce provide recruitment services to public and private sector across Ireland, fulfilling full-time, part-time, contract and agency staffing in the following areas: Nursing, Healthcare Worker, Social Care Workers, Allied Health Professionals.
#LincolnHealthcare #LincolnRecruitment #PersonInCharge #PIC #SocialCare #PICJobs #Tipperary #TipperaryJobs #HIQA #IntellectualDisabilities #ResidentialServices #LHCEE #SocialCareJob