Location: Near Virginia, County Cavan, Ireland
Medforce are seeking a dedicated and compassionate individual to join our team as a Person in Charge for our new project focused on working with displaced children and young people who are separated from their families, seeking asylum, and preparing them for onward placement. The successful candidate will play a vital role in providing these vulnerable children and young people with the care, support, and guidance they need to thrive in their new environment.
- Lead, manage, and support the Social Care team.
- Contribute to service development and implement plans.
- Ensure all standards within statutory framework are upheld.
- Responsible for line management and supervision of the Social Care team.
- Effective staff recruitment and training.
- Maintain health and safety standards.
- Optimise occupancy levels.
- Efficient use of resources.
- Financial management in line with organisational and Medforce policies.
Policies and Procedures:
- Compliance with all policies and Statutory Regulations.
- Effective implementation of organisational and Medforce model of care.
- A recognised Level 8 Social Care qualification.
- In cases where level 7 Social Care has been achieved, this must be accompanied with a qualification in management.
- Five years’ direct experience of working in residential childcare, and/or managing services to vulnerable children and young people.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Proficient IT skills and understanding of utilising word, adobe, excel etc.
- Full clean drivers licence which has been held for more than one year.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit their resume, cover letter, and references to email@example.com or call on 01 691 7774 for more information.