Paediatric Occupational Therapist
Medforce Recruitment are currently seeking a Staff Grade Occupational Therapist to join a friendly, innovative Primary Care team where you will find fantastic support and opportunities to develop your career.
This is a really exciting opportunity for qualified occupational therapist with experience with children.
Contract: A specified purpose contract for 1-year, HSE pay scale, Monday- Friday, 35 hour working week.
Main duties of the role: To provide Occupational Therapy services to children in a modern primary care setting.
- Degree in Occupational Therapy. Eligibility for membership to the Association of Occupational Therapists of Ireland (AOTI)
- Previous experience of working in Primary Care with children.
- Min 1 years’ experience working in Primary care/ Community setting.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as part of a team and collaborate well with others.
- Full clean driver’s license
- Is committed to working in the community as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Is enthusiastic, with excellent assessment and communication skills.
- Is excited about working with a wide range of children
Job Type: Full-time
Contract length: 12 months with view to extend
Salary: €40,325.00-€53,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Location: Dublin 5