Occupational Therapist (Adult Primary Care)
Would you like to develop your Occupational therapy skills and be part of a supportive, friendly, multidisciplinary Primary care team in Wexford?
Medforce Recruitment are looking for dynamic, motivated, committed and experienced Occupational Therapists to join a friendly multi-professional Primary care team based in Wexford.
Our client is looking for Occupational Therapist’s to be part of its dynamic, friendly and progressive multidisciplinary team.
We have a range of vacancies in Primary Care across Wexford, please contact me to discuss the range of opportunities available.
The post holder will be coming with at least 1 year experience. He/she will be required to work as part of the multi-disciplinary team offering advice & recommendations to the team based on the outcome of assessments & interventions carried out with patients.
The post holder will be working alongside Physiotherapy colleagues, Occupational Therapists, Nurses and a range of other AHPs. You will have an interest in working as part of a team to provide high quality, patient centred interventions.
The caseload is comprised predominantly of adults who may present with multiple complex health needs.
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills and drive some exciting developments within a complex and fast-paced environment. CPD is actively encouraged and supported through regular supervision/appraisal and staff training.
Contract: 1 year specified purpose contract, a fulltime positions, Monday – Friday 35 hours per week. 27-28 days paid annual leave plus 10 bank holidays.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Degree in Occupational Therapy. Eligibility for membership to the Association of Occupational Therapists of Ireland (AOTI)
- Previous experience of working in Primary Care with adults.
- Min 1 years experience working in Primary care/ Community setting (Rehab, Falls, Rapid Response, Intermediate Care).
- Previous experience managing and developing self and others in a busy working environment.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as part of a team and collaborate well with others.
- Full clean drivers license to carry out home visits.
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: +3531 9637070 or +353 85 8768218 .