Medforce in partnership with the HSE, a leading healthcare provider in Ireland, are seeking a passionate and dedicated Occupational Therapist to join our dynamic team. As an Occupational Therapist, you will be responsible for assessing and treating patients with physical, cognitive, or emotional challenges to promote their independence and enhance their quality of life. We invite qualifed, CORU registered international candidates to apply for this permanent full time post.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments of patients’ functional abilities, considering physical, cognitive, and psychosocial factors.
- Develop individualized treatment plans to address patients’ specific needs and goals.
- Implement therapeutic interventions to improve patients’ daily living skills, mobility, and functional independence.
- Provide guidance and training to patients and their families on adaptive equipment, techniques, and strategies.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams, including physicians, nurses, psychologists, and other therapists, to ensure comprehensive care for patients.
- Document patient progress, treatment plans, and outcomes accurately and timely.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in occupational therapy practices and techniques.
- Adhere to professional standards, ethical guidelines, and legal requirements.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited institution.
- Valid professional license to practice as an Occupational Therapist in Ireland.
- Prior experience in a clinical or healthcare setting is preferred but not mandatory.
- Strong knowledge of occupational therapy assessments, interventions, and outcome measures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Passion for improving the lives of individuals with physical and mental challenges.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including healthcare coverage.
- Paid time off and holiday leave.
- Ongoing training and continuing education opportunities.
This is a permanent, full time position. To apply please send your CV to email@example.com