Are you a passionalte Occupational Therapistseeking an exciting career opportunity in Portloaise, Co. Laois, Ireland? If so, stop scrolling..
Medforce are keen to speak to Occupational Therapists, either experienced or newly graduated who would be interested in joining a growing Children’s Disability team in Portlaoise.
About the Role
Working across a varied caseload, you will be involved in working with parents, children and schools. You will get the opportunity to work with a well established, highly experienced and supportive team. The role will involve the assessment, formulation and treatment of the young people’s occupational therapy needs.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team that includes speech and language therapists, occupational therapists, educational and clinical psychologists. The successful candidate will be provided with supervision by the Senior Occupational Therapy team ensuring the working environment is proactive, supportive and rewarding.
This is a specified purpose contract, a fulltime position working 35 hours per week. HSE Salary scale ranging from €40,325 – €58,483 per annum. There is a strong emphasis on teamwork with regular supervision and CPD opportunities available to support you.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Occupational Therapy qualification recognised by the Occupational Therapy Registration Board at CORU.
- Experience working with children
- A full clean driving licence and use of a car is an essential requirement of this post.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Must be eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland
To be considered for this role, send your CV to email@example.com or call on 01 691 7774 for more information.