Position: Senior and Staff Grade Occupational Therapist
Salary: €65,000.00 – €75,000.00 per annum plus generous benefits
Medforce in partnership with an expanding, renowned, Private Healthcare Facility are seeking Occupational Therapists to join their dedicated teams across Co. Dublin & Co. Limerick. Both full time and part time positions available.
Do you have a passion for making a meaningful impact on the lives of patients who require ongoing care? If youre an Occupational Therapist with a dedication to excellence, we have a fantastic opportunity for you. Our client, in partnership with a n internatioanlly recognised Nursing home, are seeking to expand their team with the following positions:
1. Senior Grade Occupational Therapists (x2)
2. Staff Grade Occupational Therapists (x2)
Heres what makes this opportunity exceptional:
1. Patient-Centered Care: Our client collaborates with a respected Nursing home to provide ongoing care to patients transitioning from a hospital unit. As an Occupational Therapist, youll play a crucial role in improving their quality of life.
2. State-of-the-Art Facilities: With eight sites across Dublin, youll work in a modern, well-equipped state of the art environment. These facilities are in a stage of significant growth, providing an ideal setting for professional development and service enhancement.
3. Opportunities for Career Advancement: We value your growth as a professional. Our organization offers ample opportunities for career progression, including the potential to manage a facility. Your dedication will be rewarded with salary increases.
4. Competitive Compensation:The salary for this position exceeds the HSE Pay Scale, offering a competitive range of €65,000 to €70,000. After a successful probation period, youll enjoy additional benefits, such as a pension plan and healthcare coverage.
5. Independent Work with a Supportive Team: Youll have the autonomy to make a difference in your patients lives while having access to a supportive multidisciplinary team and GPs when needed.
6. CORU Registration Required: To qualify for this role, you must be registered with CORU, ensuring the highest standards of professionalism and ethics.
7. You must be a resident in Ireland to apply for this position.
If youre ready to embark on a fulfilling career journey in a full-time permanent position, we invite you to apply and be a part of our dedicated team. Please submit your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org