If you are an empathetic and experienced Staff Occupational Therapist seeking to improve the lives of children with disabilities, we would like to hear from you. Medforce Recruitment is excited to announce that we are recruiting a Occupational Therapist on behalf of a dynamic and supportive children’s disability service in Balbriggan, North Dublin.
Our client is a leading disability service providing clinical supports and residential services to children with complex disability needs and their families.
As a successful candidate, you will join a dynamic, family-centered interdisciplinary team, with excellent access to supervision and support from senior team members. You will be part of an Interdisciplinary Team that provides services to children and young persons aged 0-18 with complex needs. Your role will involve working in partnership with families within a family-centered model.
The successful candidate will have the following essential requirements:
- Current CORU registration or applied for and be eligible for registration as an Occupational Therapist
- A recognised Occupational Therapist qualification
- At least 6 months post qualification clinical experience working with children with disabilities
- Excellent communication, initiative and time management skills
- Flexibility and teamwork skills are key to this role
- Full driver’s license and access to car
Experience working with children with complex disability as part of undergraduate training may be considered.
- Experience working with children with intellectual disabilities
- Experience working with children with physical disabilities
- Experience working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Experience completing Assessment of Need
If you would like to know more details, please contact Giannina Castroneira on the below details.