Medforce Healthcare Recruitment are proud to be partnered with the Children’s Disability Network Teams (CDNT), an organization dedicated to providing intervention services to children aged 0-18 years who present with complex developmental needs requiring interdisciplinary intervention. Our services are rooted in the Family Centered Practice Model, aligning with the Progressing Disability Services. We are excited to offer an exceptional opportunity to a Senior Occupational Therapist to join our dynamic team in North Dublin.
- Current CORU registration or applied for and eligible for registration as an Senior Occupational Therapist.
- Recognized qualification in Occupational Therapy.
- Minimum of 2 years post-qualification clinical experience working with children with disabilities.
- Excellent communication, initiative, and time management skills.
- Flexibility and teamwork skills are crucial for this role.
- Possession of a full driver’s license and access to a car.
- Experience working with children with intellectual disabilities.
- Experience working with children with physical disabilities.
- Experience working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Experience completing Assessment of Need.
The application should clearly demonstrate in your CV and supporting statement how you meet the required skills, competencies, and knowledge for the position. The salary scale for this role is in accordance with the Department of Health Salary Scale for Senior Grade Occupational Therapists.
To apply, please submit a letter of application along with your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org