Medforce Healthcare are proud to have partnered with a primary care team in the Louth and Meath area.
They are looking for enthusiastic, passionate and motivated Occupational Therapists to join their multi-disciplinary team.
This opportunity is perfect for anyone who is looking to kickstart their career!
Role: This role is a Fixed-Term (1 year) full-time position working 37 hours per week, Monday -Friday. With the probability of becoming a rolling contract.
Salary: €39,534- €57,336 (HSE Payscale)
- Be registered on the Occupational Therapists Register maintained by the Occupational Therapists Registration Board at CORU.
- Full Clean Driving Licence with use of a car
- Experience of working in paediatrics at undergraduate/post graduate level.
- Experience of managing a caseload.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – including observation, listening and empathy skills
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Daniel Sheehan on the below details or email a copy of your CV.