NOW ACCEPTING APPLICANTS WHO ARE CURRENTLY AWAITING CORU REGISTRATION
Do you want to feel valued, supported and part of a Dynamic and Diverse team?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Staff Grade Speech & Language Therapist who is enthusiastic, forward thinking and deeply passionate about CAMHS.
We have a vacancy in Castleknock, North Dublin. You will join a friendly, strong and supportive team with excellent structures and supervision.
This is an exciting time for a highly motivated Speech & Language Therapist to join a friendly, supportive well established CAMHS team in the North Dublin area.
Medforce are seeking candidates with a broad range of paediatric clinical experience and an understanding of the relationship between speech, language and communication difference and mental health.
You would work within the multi-disciplinary framework with professionals from a range of disciplines, as well as multi agency working. A key component of the role is to facilitate access to mental health assessment, diagnosis and treatment for young people impacted by speech, language or communication difference.
Experience of working with children and young people in the context of mental health is preferable but not essential, as relevant training will be provided. Clinical supervision, caseload/workload management and mentoring are integral processes for SLTs working in this CAMHS team.
This is a specified purpose 14-15 month contract, a fulltime position Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week.
The salary range is €40,325 – €58,483 plus excellent HSE benefits. There will be opportunities and support for Continuing Professional Development and career progression.
- A Diploma/Degree in Speech and Language Therapy.
- Accepting candidates who have begun CORU registration
- Experience of working with children and young people in the context OF CAMHS or other healthcare setting, is preferable but not essential
- Demonstrate clinical knowledge, clinical reasoning skills and evidence based practice appropriate to carrying out the duties and responsibilities of the role in line with relevant legislation and standards.
- Demonstrate an appropriate level of understanding of the Speech & Language process, the underpinning theory and its application to the role.
- Display effective communication skills (verbal & written)
- Full drivers license and use of car is essential for this role.