Medforce is hiring Director of Nursing to join the team of nurses for one of Ireland’s residential homes for older persons located in North part of city Dublin.
The DON will work alongside to promote and deliver the highest standards of nursing care to residents where the quality of life of their residents is the key focus. This includes managing the homes environment to ensure that it is conducive to meeting the physical, psychological., spiritual and social needs of our residents.
- Minimum 3 Years of experience as registered nurse in the last 6 years in care of the older person.
- Currently registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI).
- Post registration in management qualification (QQI Level 6 minimum)
- Working knowledge of HIQA standards, procedures, and guidelines.
- Excellent Leadership, Organisational and Communication skills.
- Sound decision making ability and results driven.
- Good appreciation of finance issues.
- Qualification in Gerontology is desirable.
- Ability to motivate self and others and work on own initiative.
- Ability to work well and promote a team environment.
- Willingness to be flexible and adapt to the needs of the company.
Some of the Benefits
- Competitive Salary.
- A rewarding and dynamic working environment.
- Performance – related Bonus.
- 25 days Annual Leave.
- Comprehensive induction training.
- Excellent training & development opportunities.
- Subsidised meals.
- Free regular updating of mandatory training along with non – mandatory training.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Free Parking.
If you are interested in the role, please email me with your CV at: email@example.com
You are in good hands with Medforce, your trusted Healthcare Recruitment Specialists. We are proud to be one of the leaders in supplying healthcare professionals all across Ireland.