Are you a seasoned nursing professional with a passion for leadership and innovation?
Medforce is hiring Director of Nursing to join the team of nurses in the nursing home located in Dublin City.
Medforce Healthcare Recruitment is a leading healthcare provider dedicated to delivering high – quality patient care and fostering a culture of excellence. Out state – of – the – art – facilities and compassionate staff ensure that our patients receive the best possible care in a supportive environment.
The Director of Nursing will be accountable for all aspects of care and services to the residents both clinically and operationally and will assume responsibility for the management of all staff within the nursing home. The Director of Nursing will ensure all legislative requirements are maintained.
· Minimum 3 Years of experience as registered nurse in the last 6 years in care of the older person.
· Currently registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI).
· Post registration in management qualification (QQI Level 6 minimum).
· Working knowledge of HIQA standards, procedures, and guidelines.
· Excellent Leadership, Organisational and Communication skills.
· Details and documentary evidence of any relevant qualifications or accredited training
· Sound decision making ability and results driven.
· Good appreciation of finance issues.
· Ability to motivate self and others and work on own initiative.
· Ability to work well and promote a team environment.
· Willingness to be flexible and adapt to the needs of the company.
Some of the Benefits
· Paid Breaks
· Free Meals on site
· Paid Training
· Free parking
· Education Support
· Summer & Christmas Parties
· Access to Pension Scheme
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Long Service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards.
To discuss this role in detail please contact: +353 16972138 or Send your resume: email@example.com