At Medforce Recruitment we have partnered with a Primary Care Service in Louth/Meath to recruit a Dietitian.
If you are looking to expand your knowledge in an acute setting, this is the opportunity for you!
Our client’s aim to promote a warm and welcoming atmosphere to all those who come in contact with the services they provide.
Role: This is a Contract (12 months) position working 35 hours per week, Monday -Friday.
- The Dietitian will function as an efficient and effective member of the dietetic team with the aim of ensuring optimum delivery of a clinical nutrition and dietetic service to clients, and ensuring appropriate follow up as necessary.
- Ensure professional standards are maintained in accordance with the requirements as set out by the CORU
- Comply with and contribute to the development of policies, procedures and safe professional practice and adhere to relevant legislation, regulations and standards.
- Have a working knowledge of Health Information and Quality Authority (HIQA) Standards as they apply to the role
- CORU Registeration
- Will be an integrated Dietetic team member who will deliver a high quality patient centered nutrition service to complex patients over a range of specialist areas.
- Have enthusiasm, imagination and initiative.
- Full Clean Driving License with use of a car
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please get in touch! We will be happy to chat with you more regarding the role and provide additional information.
Please contact – Dsheehan@medforce.ie / 01 649 8594