Medforce is currently recruiting for a Temporary Consultant Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist, Wexford Mental Health Services.
- This is a 6–12-month contract position with an HSE salary package.
- 37-hour work week
- The successful candidate will take up duty immediately once all vetting has been completed.
- Registration as a specialist in the Specialist Division of the Register of Medical Practitioners maintained by the Medical Council in Ireland in the specialty of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- OET or IETLS certification may be required.
- Access to transport essential
Details of Service
- The service delivered by Wexford CAMHS is primarily (but not exclusively) outpatient based.
- This development post will primarily allow the service to meet pre-existing and increasing clinical care needs for the relevant population under 18 years of age in accordance with appropriate standards of best clinical practice and relevant clinical care programmes.
You are in good hands with Medforce Recruitment, your trusted Healthcare Recruitment Specialists. We are proud to be one of the leaders in supplying healthcare professionals all across Ireland.