Find your place : Relocate to Ireland
You can save lives by being the right person in the right place at the right time. And that place is Ireland. A place where breathtaking landscapes meet warm hearts, and a world-class healthcare industry awaits your expertise. Medforce is now welcoming applicants seeking a fresh start in Ireland for across a range of healthcare roles.
Are you a skilled and passionate Senior Radiographer seeking an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact in the field of medical imaging? Look no further! Medforce are currently seeking a dedicated Clinical Specialist Radiographer (MRI) to join an esteemed hospital team. This is an exceptional chance to work in a dynamic healthcare environment that values innovation, teamwork, and patient-centred care.
Our client, a leading acute healthcare facility located in the picturesque city of Galway is renowned for its commitment to delivering exceptional medical services. They offer state-of-the-art technology, a supportive work environment, and a collaborative approach to patient care. Their multidisciplinary team of professionals is dedicated to providing outstanding diagnostic and therapeutic services, ensuring the well-being of their patients.
As a Radiographer Clinical Specialist (MRI) in a dynamic and fast-paced acute setting, you will play a critical role in delivering high-quality patient care and contributing to the success of our imaging department.
· Perform complex MRI scans with precision, ensuring the highest image quality.
· Lead, guide and supervise radiographic and other staff and to successfully manage and deliver a quality patient focussed imaging service.
· Ensure strict adherence to safety protocols and quality assurance standards.
· Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in MRI imaging and contribute to the development of best practices.
· Bachelors degree in Radiography or equivalent and Level 9 in related specialism.
· CORU registration
· A minimum of 6 years of clinical experience in MRI radiography. Experience at senior level is required
· Demonstrate a good working knowledge of IT systems such as Radiology Information System (RIS) and Picture Archive Communication System (PACS)
· Demonstrated expertise in advanced MRI imaging techniques and protocols.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills with proven experience leading teams