Medforce in partnership with the HSE, a leading healthcare organization specializing in mental health services, are seeking a highly skilled and compassionate Clinical Psychologist to join our team in Ireland. As a Clinical Psychologist, you will play a crucial role in providing assessment, diagnosis, and evidence-based therapeutic interventions to individuals across the lifespan who are experiencing psychological difficulties. We invite all internationally qualified and PSI registered candidates to apply with your CV today to email@example.com
- Conduct comprehensive psychological assessments to evaluate clients’ cognitive, emotional, and behavioral functioning.
- Formulate accurate diagnoses based on assessment results and collaborate with the multidisciplinary team to develop personalized treatment plans.
- Provide evidence-based therapeutic interventions, such as cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), and interpersonal therapy (IPT), to individuals, couples, families, and groups.
- Monitor clients’ progress throughout therapy sessions and make adjustments to treatment plans as necessary.
- Offer crisis intervention services and support to clients in acute distress.
- Collaborate with other professionals, including psychiatrists, social workers, and occupational therapists, to ensure comprehensive and coordinated care for clients.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date client records and documentation in accordance with ethical and legal standards.
- Stay informed about current research and developments in the field of clinical psychology through continuous professional development activities.
- Participate in supervision, peer consultation, and case conferences to enhance clinical skills and promote best practices.
- A doctoral degree (Ph.D. or Psy.D.) in Clinical Psychology from an accredited institution.
- Current registration as a Clinical Psychologist with the Psychological Society of Ireland (PSI) or eligibility for registration.
- Proven experience providing assessment, diagnosis, and therapeutic interventions within a clinical setting.
- Proficient in conducting psychological assessments and administering standardized tests.
- Strong knowledge and application of evidence-based therapeutic approaches, such as CBT, DBT, and IPT.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to establish rapport with clients and collaborate effectively with the multidisciplinary team.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage a diverse caseload.
- Ethical practice and adherence to professional guidelines and codes of conduct.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including healthcare coverage.
- Paid time off and holiday leave.
- Ongoing training and continuing education opportunities.
We look forward to viewing you application for the position of Clinical Psychologist at firstname.lastname@example.org