Medforce is recruiting Clinical Nurse Manager to join the group of premium quality nursing homes located in Co. Kerry, Co. Clare, Co. Kilkenny, Co. Meath, Co. Kildare, Co. Waterford, Co. Cork, and Dublin City.
The CNM will be responsible for maintaining a high standard of resident care and always ensuring the safety of residents and staff and will encourage a learning environment to develop all grades of staff while fostering a team environment across our range of specialist care services including care of the older person.
- Currently registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI).
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience with experience of working in Nursing home setting.
- Post registration qualification in gerontology and/or dementia care is highly desirable.
- Previous managerial training / experience is an advantage.
- Excellent Leadership, Organisational and Communication skills.
- Sound decision making ability.
- Working Knowledge of HIQA standards, procedures, and guidelines.
- Ability to work well and promote a team environment.
Some of Benefits
- Excellent salary package and career progression.
- Ongoing education and training programmes.
- Wellness Program
- Premiums paid on Sundays and Public holidays.
- Complementary meals provided on long day shifts.
- Cycle to work scheme with a repayment plan.
- Free Car Parking
If you are interested in the role, please email me with your CV at: email@example.com
You are in good hands with Medforce, your trusted Healthcare Recruitment Specialists. We are proud to be one of the leaders in supplying healthcare professionals across Ireland.