Clinical Nurse Manager 2
Medforce is hiring Clinical nurse manager 2 to join the nursing home located in Co. Limerick and Co. Galway.
Providing direct residential care, the candidate will work closely with the Person in Charge in the clinical and professional leadership of the care team.
- Currently registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI).
- Minimum five years of post – graduate experience.
- Experience in Psychogeriatric Nursing Care/ Psychiatry/Adult Disabled.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Gerontology.
- Working Knowledge of HIQA standards, procedures, and guidelines.
- Demonstrate an ability to embrace change and be committed to continuous improvement and learning throughout the Care Centre.
- Ability to work well and promote a team environment.
Some of Benefits
- Excellent salary package and career progression.
- Comprehensive induction training and continued in-house paid training and opportunities for professional development.
- Paid breaks.
- Subsidised meals.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- On-site parking.
- Cycle to work initiative.
If you are interested in the role, please email me with your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are in good hands with Medforce, your trusted Healthcare Recruitment Specialists. We are proud to be one of the leaders in supplying healthcare professionals all across Ireland.