Medforce Recruitment is looking for Clinical Nurse Manager to join the team of nurses in Dublin City. The nursing home is built of 62 single and two double bedrooms.
The Clinical Nurse Manager will collaborate with the Director of Nursing to provide a consistently strong standard of care to our residents. The post holder must be enthusiastic, motivated, committed to resident focused care. The Clinical Nurse Manager will assume responsibility for the day-to-day clinical management of the nursing home, while co-ordinating the care and activities of the residents. Quality of care, being mindful of HIQA regulations, is the fundamental aspect of this role.
- A registered General Nurse e on the register of Nurses held by Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland.
- Minimum of 2 years post-graduation experience with experience of working at a Senior Staff / Acting CNM level.
- Previous managerial training/ experience is an advantage.
- Have an in – depth knowledge of the ageing process.
- Excellent Leadership, Organisational and Communication skills.
- Sound decision making ability.
- Working Knowledge of HIQA standards, procedures, and guidelines.
- Ability to work well and promote a team environment.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Breaks
- Free Meals on Site
- Paid Training
- Free Parking
- Education and Development Support
- Summer & Christmas party.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards.
To discuss this role in detail please contact Priyal Naik +353 16972138 or a copy of your CV to Priyal – email@example.com