Heart and Vascular Clinical Manager
Are you an Inspiring, Passionate, Collaborative, and Dynamic Leader with a Deep Personal Commitment for service improvement?
Medforce Recruitment are recruiting a Heart and Vascular Clinical Manager to further develop and transform a state-of-the-art Cardiology Service located in a world class hospital in Cork city.
Purpose To advance the Hospitals reputation as an environment of care and compassion that is proudly supported by state-of-the-art facilities and world class clinicians.
To optimise the capacity utilisation of the Cardiology and Physiology departments, developing effective business relationships with all key internal and external stakeholders. To support all initiatives and projects undertaken to develop and transform the business, in the best interests of our values and the brand.
Summary A Full time, permanent position with a very attractive package on offer. Salary range: €65000- €75,000 per annum.
A motivational Clinical Leadership, be an Effective Team player with Strong Influencing skills and be able to Deliver Continuous Professional and Service Improvement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Practice and respect our Behavioural Standards.
- Act as an ambassador for our brand and our values at all times
- Support the Executive Team in delivery of our Vision and our Strategy.
- Provide regular updates and KPI reports to the Executive Management Team
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships with key internal stakeholders; Hospital Executive Team, Director of Nursing, Hospital Consultants, Assistant Directors of Nursing, GP Liaison Officer, Clinical Teams and Allied Health Professionals.
- Optimises the capacity utilisation of the Heart and Vascular service including interventional and non-interventional services.
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships with key suppliers
- Foster an understanding of structured problem solving, process efficiency and continuous improvement in the Heart and Vascular department.
- Ensure that all projects and initiatives operate to required Regulatory standards.
- Any and all other activities that are requested and within the capabilities of and appropriate to the role
- Promotes a positive work environment in line with our Behavioural Standards and Human Resource Management best practice.
- Understands internal and external stakeholder requirements, expectations and needs.
- Attend and participates in daily huddles, performance review meetings and department and strategy meetings as required.
- Contributes to the design and standardisation of patient flow processes that will enhance patient experience and optimise facilities utilisation.
- Prepare annual financial estimates in respect of staffing including education and training needs.
- Participate in the overall financial planning of the service including the negotiation of resources and the assessment of priorities in pay and non-pay expenditure.
- Ensure expenditure is controlled within budget and identify potential for efficiency saving through improved practices and innovation.
- Delegate, as appropriate, budgetary control and implement monthly expenditure audit systems.
- Third level qualified in a professional Physiology/Nursing / Healthcare / Business / Science discipline with a minimum of five years’ experience in a Leadership / Clinical role in a Healthcare environment. selection.
- Motivation and drive to inspire and support the team members to succeed.
- Previous experience working in a Senior clinical role
- Outstanding organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise important deadlines while reacting quickly to business needs.
- Good working knowledge of regulations and proven experience in clinical risk management and clinical audit activities.
- Proven commercial awareness and business acumen
- Experience in analysing financial data including profit and loss accounts to make commercial decisions relating to practice profitability
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this fantastic role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: 085-8768218 or contact Charlene by email email@example.com