Are you a nurse with management experience? Are you looking to take that step up in your career and move into a senior management role? Are you a problem solver and solution creator?
We are delighted to announce the exclusive partnership of recruiting for a Clinic Manager to work in Tallaght, for our client that is one of Ireland’s leading independent provider of diagnostic imaging services. They are looking for someone with clinical/practice manager experience within a healthcare facility setting or similar. This role will be responsible for about 50 staff in the clinic, so previous similar experience is a must.
The role is based in Tallaght and offers excellent benefits such as salary of up to €75,000, 10% annual bonus, flexible working hours 39 per week, pension, healthcare, 25 days holidays, 5 free scans a year and a supporting environment. This is a growing clinic and very successful business and is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate to accelerate their career.
The Clinic Manager is responsible for the daily management and coordination of all medical services in the clinic, with responsibility and accountability for service delivery to achieve planned service levels and a high standard of patient care. The Clinic Manager is instrumental in defining the performance standards for the clinic and communicating it to staff. The successful candidate must have the ability to work effectively within all levels of the organisation. Must have the ability to take initiative and to exercise independent judgement, decision-making and problem-solving expertise.
1. Prepare and participate in preparation of annual operating plans, monthly reports.
2. Management and oversight of clinic stock orders and deliveries/maintaining stock control/accounts through procurement system, and support the Operations Manager to ensure local cost efficiencies.
3. Ensure clinic is working to agreed budgetary, performance and staffing levels.
4. Monitor daily operations report on regular basis with immediate reaction to any alteration to the plan.
5. Supervise financial management in the clinic, to include invoicing, preparation of information, existing reports and receipts management.
1. Maintaining Clinical and Administrative staff rosters/annual leave/sick leave/resourcing ensuring clinic is fully staffed at all times.
2. Active management of schedules to ensure clinic is running at optimum levels.
3. Responsibility for increasing utilisation and clinic productivity.
4. Liaising with Operations Manager on management, operational issues and performance.
5. Responsible for the facilities management and costs.
6. Work with Operations Manager to prepare and execute local operational plans for the clinic.
1. Responsible for ensuring excellence in service through the efficient management of patients through the clinic.
2. Ensuring adherence to all company policies, procedures, protocols and guidelines.
3. Maintaining JCI standards by ensuring staff awareness of company policies.
4. Maintaining regular Hygiene & Health & Safety reports.
1. Work in conjunction with members of the management team to facilitate business development activities.
2. Understanding the local competitive landscape, ensuring any new developments or trends are relayed through to management team.
3. Identify new clinical service opportunities – evaluating potential for service expansion, enhancement of patient care and new pathways.
1. Recruiting, hiring, induction and development of all clinic personnel.
2. Maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders – internal & external.
3. Plan and execute an effective communication model including staff meetings, individual meetings, giving feedback ensuring communication flows freely from senior management to front line staff.
3rd level or post grad in management/accounting /healthcare management
Previous experience in a busy healthcare environment in one of the below (essential)
- Diagnostic imaging
- Surgical services
- Outpatient clinics
A minimum of 5 years management experience, to include managing a large diverse team.
Track-record of implementation of change management in complex organisations.
- Process mapping, project management, integration, change management skills
- Ability to Lead and mentor teams
- Analytical thinking
- Business orientation
- Customer(patient) focus
- Strong Communication Skills.
Apply now for consideration! Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.