Chief 2 Cardiac Physiologist
An Exciting opportunity has arisen for an exceptional and experienced Cardiac Physiologist to undertake the key leadership role of Chief II Cardiac Physiologist within a state of the art hospital in Cork city.
Medforce Recruitment have partnered with a World Class State of the Art Hospital in Cork city to recruit a Chief II Cardiac Physiologist.
The primary role of the Chief II Cardiac Physiologist is to provide leadership in the development and delivery of services and structures in the Department focusing on excellent patient care.
The successful candidate will be familiar with the techniques and range of equipment used in current medical practice for the diagnosis, treatment and care of patients referred to the Heart and Vascular services. Working with the multi-disciplinary team the Chief II Cardiac Physiologist will play a pivotal role in the development of this service in conjunction with Hospital management
About the department: The department offers services such as treadmill testing/Echo/ECG, EP and pacing. In 2023 this hospital will carry out cardio-thoracic surgery.
Ideal candidate: You will have management experience, a proven track record in a variety of settings and you must be able to demonstrate the ability to achieve targets with a strong focus on operational issues, strategic development etc.
This Leading Hospital is growing, and they want you to grow with them!
Role: This is a permanent, fulltime position working Monday- Friday, offering a very package including relocation for the right candidate.
This is a unique opportunity for a passionate individual to form an integral part of the hospital leadership team to lead and shape the imaging function including departmental policy design and implementation.
Essential skills & knowledge:
- Applicants should be an associate of the Society for Cardiological Science and Technicians or equivalent.
- A diploma in medical physics and physiological measurement from a college of technology or equivalent or degree in Clinical Measurement or equivalent.
- Have 7 years post qualification experience with at least 3 years Echo, Cath and Pacing experience.
- Experience in budget management and business planning required.
- Demonstrable management experience of small to medium size teams is essential.
- Experience with department rostering, recruitment and training of junior staff is required
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this fantastic role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: 085-8768218 to discuss this exciting opportunity.