Chief 1 Cardiac Physiologist
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Cardiac Physiologist Chief I to join a Hospital in Cork city.
Medforce Recruitment are delighted to announce we are recruiting a Chief 1 Cardiac Physiologist to join a Hospital in Cork.
If you are a highly experienced Cardiac Physiologist with proven expertise in EP/Pacing or Echo, and if you are ready to step up to Chief 1, I invite you to contact me.
If you are familiar with the techniques and range of equipment used in current medical practice for the diagnosis, treatment and care of patients referred to the Heart and Vascular services. The role involves working with the multi-disciplinary team, the Chief will play a pivotol role in the development of this service in conjunction with the Chief II.
The primary role is to provide support to the Chief II Cardiac Physiologist and to manage and support the team of Cardiac Physiologists.
The successful candidate will be familiar with the techniques and range of equipment used in current medical practice for the diagnosis, treatment and care of patients referred to the Heart and Vascular services. Working with the multi-disciplinary team the Chief I will play a pivotol role in the development of this service in conjunction with the Chief II.
Role: This is a permanent, fulltime position working Monday- Friday, offering a very package, including relocation for the right candidate.
Essential skills & knowledge:
- Possess the BSc in Clinical Measurement from Dublin Institute of Technology Or Possess an equivalent relevant scientific qualification (Level 8) as confirmed by the Irish Institute of Clinical Measurement Science (IICMS) Or a Diploma in medical physics and physiological measurement from a college of technology or equivalent or degree in Clinical Measurement or equivalent.
- Have 5 years post qualification experience with at least 3 years specific EP/Pacing experience, preferred
- You will be highly motivated, a team player with a “can-do” attitude.
- You will be competent and capable of working in a busy hospital environment.
- Change management experience is desirable but not essential.
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this fantastic role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: 085-8768218 to discuss this exciting opportunity.
#chief1cardiactechnician #chiefIcardiacphysiolgist #cardiacphysiologymanager #worldclasscardiology #expandingteam #corkheartandvascular #leadership #management#permanentjob #cardiology #echo #cathlab #pacing #MedforceRecruitment #Medforce