Basic Grade Speech & Language Therapist
Medforce Recruitment are currently seeking a Staff Grade Speech & Language Therapist to join a friendly, innovative Primary Care team where you will find fantastic support and opportunities to develop your career.
This is a really exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified and paediatric experienced speech and language therapist.
Contract: A specified purpose contract for 1-year, HSE pay scale, Monday- Friday, 35 hour working week.
Main duties of the role: To provide speech and Language Therapy services to children in a modern primary care setting. The children will have acquired communication disorders, and/or speech and/or language disorders.
- A BSc in Speech and Language Therapy or an equivalent CORU registered Speech and Language Therapy qualification.
- Must have experience working with children or in a Primary Care setting.
- Experience of working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact well with children and young people.
- Have enthusiasm, imagination and initiative.
- Full Clean Driving License with use of a car
- Is committed to working in the community as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Is enthusiastic, with excellent assessment and communication skills.
- Is passionate about the speech and language therapy
- Is excited about working with a wide range of children
Job Type: Full-time
Contract length: 12 months with view to extend
Salary: €40,325.00-€58,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Location: Dublin 5
Work Location: In person