Medforce is recruiting an Assistant Director of Nursing to join the team of nurses in the newly build nursing home in Co. Wicklow and Dublin City.
As a successful candidate, you will work closely with the Director of Nursing to ensure that residents receive the highest quality nursing care and to create a comfortable, homely environment, where resident’s quality of life is a priority.
- Currently registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI).
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a registered nurse in the last 6 years in care of the older person.
- Post – registration management qualification.
- Post – registration qualification in gerontology and/or dementia care is highly desirable.
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Working knowledge of HIQA standards, procedures, and guidelines.
- Have the skill to influence others, build constructive relationships and achieve outcomes.
- Appreciation of finance issues.
- Competitive Salary for the right candidate.
- Flexible Working Options.
- Life Insurance.
- Bike to Work Scheme.
- Recognition Programme.
If you are interested in the role, please email me with your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are in good hands with Medforce, your trusted Healthcare Recruitment Specialists. We are proud to be one of the leaders in supplying healthcare professionals all across Ireland.