Medforce is recruiting an Assistant Director of Nursing to join Dublin’s most respected healthcare providers, with an unrivalled reputation for the care of the residents.
As a successful candidate, you will work closely with the Director of Nursing to ensure that residents receive the highest quality nursing care and to create a comfortable, homely environment, where resident’s quality of life is a priority.
- Currently registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI).
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a registered nurse in the last 6 years in care of the older person.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a management capacity in the health and social area.
- Post – registration management qualification.
- Post – registration qualification in nursing people with dementia.
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Working knowledge of HIQA standards, procedures, and guidelines.
- Have the skill to influence others, build constructive relationships and achieve outcomes.
- Demonstrate an ability to embrace change and be committed to continuous improvement and learning throughout the Care Centre.
- Have the ability to manage your own workload effectively while responding flexibly to new demands at short notice.
- Competitive Salary for the right candidate.
- Paid mandatory training.
- Subsidised Café.
- Death in Service Insurance Benefit.
- Company Pension.
- Continuous Professional Development.
- Tax Saver Scheme.
- Employee assistance programme.
If you are interested in the role, please email me with your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are in good hands with Medforce, your trusted Healthcare Recruitment Specialists. We are proud to be one of the leaders in supplying healthcare professionals all across Ireland.