Join Our Team! Assistant Director of Nursing Position Available
Are you a skilled and compassionate leader in the field of nursing? Do you possess the drive to make a positive impact on patient care and staff development? We’re seeking a dedicated Assistant Director of Nursing to join our dynamic team!
Medforce Healthcare Recruitment is a leading healthcare provider committed to delivering exceptional patient – centred care. Our state – of – the – art facilities, cutting – edge technology, and compassionate staff create an environment where both patients and employees thrive.
As a successful candidate, you will work closely with the Director of Nursing to ensure that residents receive the highest quality nursing care and to create a comfortable, homely environment, where residents quality of life is a priority. The nursing home is build of 62 single and two double bedrooms.
· Currently registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) or Psychiatric Nurse on the register of nurses held by Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland or be entitled to be so registered.
· Minimum 3 years of experience as a registered nurse/ senior staff nurse in the last 6 years in care of the older person.
· Have an in – depth knowledge of the ageing process.
· Post – registration management qualification.
· Qualification in Gerontology and/or Dementia would be desirable.
· Demonstrate an ability to embrace change and be committed to continuous improvement and learning throughout the residential care home.
· Working knowledge of HIQA standards, procedures, and guidelines.
· Have the skill to influence others, build constructive relationships and achieve outcomes.
· Appreciation of finance issues.
What we offer:
· Competitive Salary.
· Paid Breaks.
· Free meals on site.
· Free Parking.
· Education Support (We will sponsor your continued professional development)
· Summer & Christmas Parties
· Access to Pension Scheme.
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
To discuss this role in detail please contact: +353 16972138 or Send your resume: email@example.com