Staff Grade Speech & Language Therapist CDNT
Medforce Recruitment have partnered with a children’s disability service in Co. Offaly to recruit Staff Grade Speech and Language Therapist‘s to join their team.
I am keen to speak with Speech and Language Therapist with proven experience in working with children with disabilities.
If you are an enthusiastic, dedicated, Speech and Language Therapist looking to join a friendly, supportive, highly respectful team, this is the opportunity for you.
To work as a member of the inter/transdisciplinary team providing services to children and families within the area. The post holder will be responsible for the provision of a speech and language therapy service to include assessment diagnostics and intervention, clinical and performance supervision and ongoing service delivery to children with a range of disabilities. Services are currently provided to children aged 0-18 years with physical, sensory, learning disabilities, developmental delay and autism.
Role: Full-time position, working Monday- Friday, 35 hour week, based in Co. Offaly
The successful candidate will have the following profile:
- BSc/MSc in Speech and Language Therapy or its equivalent.
- Possession of CORU Registration is essential
- At least 6 months post qualification clinical experience working with children with disabilities
- Excellent communication, initiative and time management skills • Flexibility and teamwork skills which are key to this role
- Full Drivers Licence with access to own transport
· Experience working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
· Experience working with children with physical disabilities
· Experience working with children with intellectual disabilities
· Experience completing Assessment of Need
Salary: €42,651-€68,998 per Annum HSE Pay Scale
- On-site parking
- 27 Days Annula Leave
- 9 Bnak Holidays
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Weekly Salary