Are you a Speech and Language Therapist ready for a new challenge? Are you looking to secure a position in a child primary care team?
Join a friendly and innovative Paediatric Primary Care team where you will find fantastic support and opportunities to develop your career.
Medforce Recruitment are seeking a Staff Grade Speech and Language Therapist to join a friendly, dynamic, supportive Child primary Care team in South Dublin.
This is a really exciting opportunity for a Recently Qualified Speech and Language Therapist who’s looking to be apart of a friendly, supportive, established team.
Contract: This is a specified purpose contract, a full time position working Monday- Friday, 35 hours per week. 27 days holidays, 10 bank holidays paid, supervision and support etc.
Details of the role:
The Paediatric Speech & Language Therapy service in south Dublin CHN is provided by a team of Senior and Staff Grade speech & language therapists who are co-located on site at various Health Centres. The team works closely with SLT colleagues in the other CHNs in Dublin south County areas, in service development and quality improvement initiatives.
Purpose of the post:
The Speech and Language Therapist (Staff Grade) will be responsible for the provision of a high quality, person-centred Speech and Language Therapy service to children in the South Dublin CHN area, and will carry out clinical and educational duties as assigned by the Senior Speech and Language Therapist / Speech and Language Therapist Manager in conjunction with the CHN Manager.
- A BSc in Speech and Language Therapy or an equivalent CORU registered Speech and Language Therapy qualification.
- Ideally have experience working with children or in a Primary Care setting.
- Experience of working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact well with children and young people.
- Have enthusiasm, imagination and initiative.
- Full Clean Driving License with use of a car
I am looking for someone who:
- Is committed to working in the community as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Is enthusiastic, with excellent assessment and communication skills.
- Is passionate about the speech and language therapy
- Is excited about working with a wide range of children
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience recruiting Senior Healthcare Professionals, Allied Health and Social Care Professionals across Acute Hospitals, Community Teams, Primary Care, Mental health services, Disability services and Social care organisations within the Public and Private Organisations across Ireland.
To discuss this role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: 085-8768218 or Email a copy of your CV to Charlene via the link here..