Speech & Language Therapist
Medforce Recruitment are seeking Senior & Staff Grade Speech and Language Therapist’s to join a friendly, dynamic supportive Primary care team in County Louth.
Contract: This is a specified purpose contact for 1-year, full time hours Monday- Friday, 35 hour working week.
Main duties of the job: To provide speech and Language Therapy services in a modern primary care setting. The patients will have acquired communication disorders, and/or speech and/or language disorders, and/or eating, drinking and swallowing disorders.
- A BSc in Speech and Language Therapy or an equivalent CORU registered Speech and Language Therapy qualification.
- A right to work in the Republic of Ireland.
- Must have proven experience working with children or in a Primary Care setting.
- Experience of working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact well with children and young people.
- Full Clean Driving License with use of a car.
I am looking for someone who:
- Is committed to working in the community as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Is enthusiastic, with excellent assessment and communication skills.
- Is passionate about the speech and language therapy.
- Is excited about working with a wide range of people with developmental co-ordination difficulties, sensory and behavioural difficulties, autism and children with severe physical and complex needs in both early years and of school age.
To discuss this role in detail please contact Lhall@medforce.ie
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time,Specified-purpose, HSE pay Scale €40,325-€68,998
Contract length: 12 months