Senior Social Worker
Are you Senior Social Worker looking to progress and further develop in your career in disabilities?
Would you like to be part of a team who deliver exceptional care to children, with disabilities and complex needs?
A truly Exciting Opportunity has arisen for a Senior Social Worker, to join a friendly and extremely supportive Children’s Disability Network team in Balbriggan.
Medforce Recruitment are looking to recruit a dynamic, innovative and committed Senior Social Worker on behalf of a growing Children disability team in Balbriggan.
The Children’s Disability Network Team (CDNT) will be providing intervention to children from the age of 0-18 years, presenting with complex developmental needs requiring inter-disciplinary intervention. Our client services are based upon a Family Centred Practice Model in line with the Progressing Disability Services.
Role: A permanent full-time role, 35 hours per week, across Monday -Friday. Salary scale is €65,079 – €75,068 per annum plus public pension and Benefits.
Excellent Benefits Career Progression, Training and Development, Healthcare Plan, Health and Well-being Programme, Birthday Gift, Incremental Rates of Pay, Annual pay increase, Free Parking, Subsidised Meals, Education Support etc.
- A recognised Social Work qualification and current registration with Social Workers Registration Board at CORU.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant post qualification experience to include experience in a disability, medical or healthcare setting.
- Possess the requisite knowledge, clinical judgement, and skills, including supervisory ability to fulfil the functions of the role.
- Excellent communication, initiative, and time management skills
- Experience working in a children’s disability service (essential)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, initiative, teamwork and time management skills
- Understanding of relevant legislation.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- A full drivers’ licence with access to a car.
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this fantastic role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: 01- 9637070 or 085-8768218 to discuss this exciting opportunity.