All applicants must already reside in Ireland and hold current CORU Registration
Medforce are thrilled to announce our partnership with a leading physiotherapy practice in Swords, North Dublin. We are looking for a forward-thinking, passionate Senior Physiotherapist.
Our client is committed to delivering personalised care, conducting comprehensive assessments and providing individualised treatment plans which not only treats the problem at hand but identifies the root cause of the problem to prevent reoccurrence.
You would be joining a well-established team of professionally qualified physiotherapists who are experts across multiple disciplines including but not limited to Women’s Health, Pilates, MSK and Manual Handling.
If you are a Senior Physiotherapist who is passionate and willing to go the extra mile to help your patients on their journey to recovery, then I urge you to consider this opportunity.
To qualify for this role the Senior Physiotherapist must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Physiotherapy
- 4-6 years of clinical experience in Physiotherapy
- Experienced in Pilates, Manual Handling, MSK and Women’s Health
- Must be registered with CORU
You will be responsible for:
- Conducting thorough assessments and creating tailored treatment plans for patients with a focus on MSK, Pilates, Women’s Health, and Manual Handling.
- Providing high-quality physiotherapy services to a diverse patient population.
- Demonstrating proficiency in manual therapy techniques and evidence-based practices.
- Designing and delivering Pilates classes for individuals and groups.
- Specialising in Women’s Health physiotherapy, addressing issues such as pelvic pain, prenatal and postnatal care, and incontinence.
- Offering expertise in manual handling assessments and providing recommendations for injury prevention in various settings.
In return you will receive a competitive salary with commission structure, free on-site parking, supportive and collaborative work environment, state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, generous annual leave entitlement, allowance toward further education.
To be considered for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call on 01 691 774 for more information.